We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS - an indigenous technology which brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform. IGiS caters to a multitude of solutions across industries like Agriculture, Defence, Forestry, Disaster Management, Land Information, Mining, Power, Smart City, Urban Planning, Utilities and Location Based Service.Read More
Disclosure under Regulation 46 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations
- Business Details
- Terms and conditions of appointment of independent directors
- Composition of various committees of board of directors
- Code of conduct of board of directors and senior management personnel
- Details of establishment of vigil mechanism/ Whistle Blower policy
- Criteria of making payments to non-executive directors , if the same has not been disclosed in annual report - NA
- Policy on dealing with related party transactions
- Policy for determining ‘material’ subsidiaries
- Details of familiarization programmes imparted to directors
- The email address for grievance redressal and other relevant details
- Contact information of the designated officials of the listed entity who are responsible for assisting and handling investor grievances
- Financial information including :-
- Financial results, on conclusion of the meeting of the board of directors where the financial results were approved
- Complete copy of the annual report including balance sheet, profit and loss account, directors report, corporate governance report etc
- Shareholding pattern
- Details of agreements entered into with the media companies and/or their associates, etc - NA
- Schedule of analyst or institutional investor meet and presentations made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors
- New name and the old name of the listed entity for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change - NA
Items in sub-regulation (1) of regulation 47 :-
- 1. Financial results, as specified in regulation 33, along-with the modified opinion(s) or reservation(s), if any, expressed by the auditor: Provided that if the listed entity has submitted both standalone and consolidated financial results, the listed entity shall publish consolidated financial results along-with (1) Turnover, (2) Profit before tax and (3) Profit after tax, on a stand-alone basis, as a foot note; and a reference to the places, such as the website of listed entity and stock exchange(s), where the standalone results of the listed entity are available.
- 2. Notices given to shareholders by advertisement.
- All credit ratings obtained by the entity for all its outstanding instruments
- Separate audited financial statements of each subsidiary of the listed entity in respect of a relevant financial year
- Disclosure for Related Party Transactions
- Secretarial Compliance Report
- Policy for determination of materiality of events/ information
- Contact details of key managerial personnel authorized for determining materiality of an event/ information
- Financials of Foreign Subsidiaries- N/A
- Dividend Distribution Policy N/A
- Annual Return
- Statement of deviation(s) or variation (s) as specified in regulation 32 of SEBI (LODR) Regulation- N/A
- Disclosure required Under Regulation 30 (8)
Financial & Filing
SGL Board of Directors
Mitesh SanghviNon-Executive Director
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from H.L. Commerce College, Ahmedabad. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has been associated with our Company as a Director since September 09, 2016.
Dinesh ShahIndependent Director
He is a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He holds certificate of practice with the ICAI. He has been associated with our Company as a Director since August 13, 1994.
Kantilal LadaniExecutive Director & CFO
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Saurashtra University, Rajkot. He manages the accounts and finances of our Company. He has been associated with our Company as a Director since October 19, 2002.
Chirag SoniCTO & Whole Time Director
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Science (Information Technology) from Sikkim Manipal University and holds a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, from Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad accredited by the Technical Examination Board, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar. He has experience in GIS & IP based application development, GIS based customization and R&D activities undertaken by our Company. He has been associated with our Company as a Director since last 9 years.
Kalpesh RachchhIndependent Director
He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He is also possesses degrees of B.Com and LL.B. By Profession he is an experienced Company Secretary in Practice with the experience of more than 18 years. He is providing consultancy to various listed companies since 2001. He is providing consultancy and liaison service for the work relating to NSDL and CDSL (DP related work).
Suresh TejwaniIndependent Director
He is an experienced Chartered Accountant with the experience of more than 11 years. Apart from CA, he holds bachelor degree in Commerce. He is associated with S.S.Tejwani & Co. as proprietor since 2007. He has experience in the field of Financial Management, Taxation, Audit Assurance, Corporate planning etc. Further, he is actively involved in Tax Planning, preparation of Projects, audits and GST consultancy.
Jay ChotaliaNon-Executive Director
Mr. Jay Chotalia is a Finance Professional. He is a Chartered Accountant and a ISA qualified. He brings in more than 20 years of experience along with him. His exposure to Risk Management, Internal Controls, and Banking Regulations has also helped Large Financial Institutions, Government Bodies, and Corporates alike during his career and during various Consulting assignments.
Aarti PanigrahiIndependent Director
Ms. Aarti Panigrahi is a Company Secretary. Her Expertise is in Corporate restructuring activities, Facilitating Equity and Debt Funding.
Mr.Deven Laheru is seasoned professional with expertise in Business Development, Enterprise Sales& Marketing, Operation and P&L Management. In his career spanning 27-years, he has held various leadership positions at large IT companies like HCL and Oracle. His customer centric & solution based approach has enabled him to successfully set up the business in new domain and verticals. Business Strategy, planning, grooming resources and enabling them to outperform their capacity revenue and market share growth are some of his strong areas apart from business development. Off the work, he likes exploring books and natural places. He believes in people oriented all-inclusive culture and strive to maintain the same.
Board of Governance
Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy
Related Party Transaction Policy
Remuneration of Directors, Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Employees Policy
Terms of Appointment of Independent Directors
Vigil Mechanism or Whistle Blower Policy
Determination of Materiality Policy
Policy on Preservation of Documents
Code for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Info…
Policy for Determining Material Subsidiary
Award of Receipt of Order_Biharsharif Smart City
Voting Result of 28th Annual General Meeting
Newspaper Advertisement under clause 2(c) – 11,Dec 2019
Voting Result of 27th Annual General Meeting
Newspaper Advertisement of 27th Annual General Meeting
Newspaper Advertisement under clause 2(c) – 03,Sept 2019
Notice of 27th Annual General Meeting
Board Meeting Notice_14.02.2019
Board Meeting Notice_14.08.2018
Board Meeting Notice_14.11.2018
Annual General Meeting News Paper Advertisement
Intimation of BM_June_2020_ Financial Results
Intimation of BM_June_2020_25.08.2020
MANDATORY FURNISHING OF PAN, KYC DETAILS, NOMINATION BY HOLDERS OF PHYSICAL SECURITIES AND ISSUANCE OF SECURITIES IN DEMATERIALIZED FORM IN CASE OF INVESTOR SERVICE REQUESTS
Common and Simplified Norms for processing investor’s service request by RTA and norms for furnishing of PAN, KYC details, Nomination and Issuance of Securities in Dematerialized Form in case of Investor Service Requests
With reference to SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 03, 2021 and SEBI / HO / MIRSD / MIRSD_RTAMB / P / CIR / 2021 / 687 dated December 14, 2021 (“SEBI Circular”), SEBI has introduced common and simplified norms for processing Investor’s service request by RTA and norms for furnishing of PAN, KYC details and Nomination by holders of physical securities.
Further, pursuant to SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2022/8 dated January 25, 2022, as an on-going measure to enhance ease of dealing in securities markets by investors, it has been decided that listed companies shall henceforth issue the securities in dematerialized form only (vide Gazette Notification no. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2022/66 dated January 24, 2022) in case of investor service requests.
In this connection, please find below the link of the following forms notified by SEBI-
1. Form ISR-1 (Request for registering PAN, KYC details or changes / updation thereof)
2. Form ISR-2 (Confirmation of Signature of securities holder by the Banker)
3. Form ISR-3 (Declaration Form for Opting-out of Nomination by holders of physical securities)
4. Form No. SH-13 (Nomination Form)
5. Form No. SH-14 (Cancellation or Variation of Nomination)
Please note in case of mismatch in the signature of the holder or Signature Card is not available in the records of the RTA, then the holder(s) / claimant(s) shall be required to furnish original cancelled cheque and banker’s attestation of the signature as per Form ISR-2.
Investors shall continue to use Form No. SH-13 and Form No. SH-14 for declaration of nomination and change in nomination respectively. However, in case Investor wants to opt-out of nomination, Form ISR-3 shall be submitted with the RTA.
Investors are requested to ensure the above details are updated with the RTA on or before April 01, 2023, otherwise the folios for which the above details are not available thereafter shall be frozen by the RTA.
Please note from January 01, 2022, the RTA of the Company shall not process any service requests or complaints received from the holder(s) / claimant(s), till PAN, KYC and Nomination documents/details are received.
The above Forms are required to be submitted to the RTA of the Company at the below mentioned address:
Link Intime India Private Limited
5th Floor, 506 to 508,
Amarnath Business Centre – 1 (ABC-1),
Beside Gala Business Centre,
Nr. St. Xavier’s College Corner,
Off C G Road, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380006.
Phone – (079) 2646 5179 / 86 / 87
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have questions?
Questions for the Investor Relations department can be submitted below.*Indicates required field
Shaili Mehta Company Secretary | Nodal Officer
Scanpoint Geomatics Limited
12, Abhishree Corporate Park,
Ambli Road, Ahmedabad – 380 058
[P] + 91 2717 297096 / 98
[F] +91 2717 297639
9, Mahakant Complex
Opp. V.S Hospital,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 006
[P] + 91 2717 297096 / 98
[F] +91 2717 297639
Registrar & Share Transfer Agents
Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, 506 to 508,
Amarnath Business Centre – 1 (ABC-1),
Nr. St. Xavier’s College Corner, Off C. G. Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 006
[P] +91 79 26465179
C 101, 247 Park,
L.B.S.Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai – 400 083.
Toll Free: - 1800 2208 78