The following terms and conditions will be considered as accepted on the usage of the website www.sgligis.com. You are requested to go through the terms and conditions before using the services on the website.
- Scanpoint Geomatics may monitor the access to the site and may terminate user’s access any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Scanpoint Geomatics. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Scanpoint Geomatics. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Scanpoint Geomatics. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any misuse of the content available on the website would prove to be an offence and will be dealt legally.
- Scanpoint Geomatics bears no responsibility caused to the user’s computer system or any loss of data that may result from the download of any content or information of any kind from the site.
- In no event will Scanpoint Geomatics be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Scanpoint Geomatics web site, or any information provided on the web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Scanpoint Geomatics harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information provided on the website has been obtained from reliable sources and Scanpoint Geomatics disclaims all the warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy and completeness of such information.
- The privacy of the user information is of prime importance to Scanpoint Geomatics. Under any condition the information won’t be shared with any third party. Scanpoint Geomatics when required reserves the right to use the information provided in order to provide the user a more personalized experience.
- Scanpoint Geomatics will always strive to meet your requirements. The site will be available on an uninterrupted, error-free, timely and secured basis. The results obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site would be reliable and accurate.
- Scanpoint Geomatics always makes effort to offer latest and accurate information. It gives more importance to information accuracy. In addition, this site may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations would keep on updating or changing and would be interpreted in light of particular circumstances. Scanpoint Geomatics would always work in the direction of providing uninterrupted, error-free, omission free or virus free content.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Scanpoint Geomatics disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Scanpoint Geomatics, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents, affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, point of contacts or employees of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised on the possibility of such damages.
- You should consult with Scanpoint Geomatics or other professional advisors familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific software, security, service or other matters before making any decision. You should not send any confidential information to Scanpoint Geomatics until you have received agreement from Scanpoint Geomatics to perform services you request.