Department: Dot Net | Ahmedabad, Gujarat (On-site)
- Develop applications according to defined business requirements
- To design work flow which delivers high quality results.
- Manage a team of highly skilled, dedicated and talented developers.
- To conduct daily scrum meeting with team to understand the progress/challenges in development and to assist the team by taking the necessary inputs from reporting authorities.
- To coordinate with resources, to ensure projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain relationship with cross functional teams & external stakeholders
- To Build the Developer capability of writing efficient, re-usable codes and proper documentation at all stages.
- Analyze the project solution development plans at various stages and provide and execute actionable feedback.
- Proven experience to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Prefer to have experience of cloud development in azure / aws
- Prior experience managing team efficiently
- Experience managing projects through the entire Software Development Life cycle by applying standard project processes and tools
- Ability to analyse and compare other software/product for research purpose.
- Ability to document requirements specifications
- Should be able to analyze and compare other product for R&D purpose.
- Candidates with excellent communication (Verbal & Written) are preferred.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical resources as required for quality Project delivery
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of Developers while ensuring that all are actively working towards established milestones and regularly review their performance, in accordance
What you’ll do?
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping