Tech Lead (ASP.NET_MVC)
Department: Software Solutions | Ahmedabad
Tech Lead oversee a team of personnel focused on providing technical leadership with respect to architecture, technical issues, including software development, project releases and engineering tasks. Build the team, lead the team, train the team and delegating work assignments. Collaborate with colleagues to identify and solve technical issues.
What you’ll do?
Technical Solutions Responsibility:
- Manage and deliver projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution including scope/change requests.
- Requirements Analysis and converting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Design of applications according to defined business requirements, workflow design, designing of user interface.
- Development of software: Dividing the whole project into functional modules, Code development, code documentation, Debugging, Unit testing & Bug fixing.
- Suggest the technology for application development.
- Strong Co-ordination with Customer, PM and Team Members.
Project Management Responsibility :
- Comply with project plans and industry standard and meeting the project deadlines.
- Implement the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Co-ordinate and travel to customer location as per requirement.
Team Development & Management:
- Manage, mentor, motivate and provide technical guidance/support to team
- Guide team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the WBS.
- Understand the gap in skill set of team members and provide the training accordingly
Reporting and Monitoring:
- Prepare the project specific reports and submit the progress reports to management on timely basis.
- Review and improve code, performance, stability, and scalability of deliverables.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelors or Master in IT or Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in ASP.NET_MVC technology with 3+ years of experience working as team lead/tech lead.
- Technical Knowledge and Excellence
- Business Acumen and Result Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Logical Ability & Technical Evaluation skills
- Learning and Explorations skills
- Analytical, Problem Solver & attentive to details
- Software Testing & Adherence to established processes
- Documentation and Representation
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.