Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
A Lead – Database will be responsible to conceptualize and design DB solutions and manage processes with a team of developers.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Execute database and table backup and restore procedures
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application to its maximum speed and scalability.
Required Skills and Experience
- Should have 6+ years of software development experience.
- Strong working experience Database like PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MS SQL
- Basic knowledge on VC++.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C++ programming Skills (Preferred).
- Experience in advanced PL SQL concepts like Records Collections Exceptions Triggers Bulk Operation
- Experience with Table Partitioning, DB links, Tables Views Materialized Views Procedures Functions Packages and Indexesand Performance Tuning.
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
- Knowledge of PL SQL debugging , exception handling.
Required Education Qualification.
- B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc/ MSc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
About Scanpoint Geomatics Limited:
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd. (SGL) is a national leader and pioneer in the Indian Geomatics industry. We have developed the very first indigenous Integrated Geographic Information System and Image Processing Software with an aim to provide a cost effective technology for global users of Geomatics.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geomatics industry significantly.
Link of Corporate Video: – https://youtu.be/ycu2Bxdr2Rw
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Mining | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping