Team Lead-Mobile Applications
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
The role involves building GIS specific apps and integrating with other apps and APIs as part of the comprehensive web and mobile solutions. The work would include driving and adapting existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms.
What you’ll do?
- Develop intuitive and high performing apps
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Guiding Team and Leading the team of mobile app developer.
BE, B.Tech, MCA degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong experience developing cross-platform apps using React Native | Flutter on iOS and Android
- Knowledge in in Swift, Kotlin, Xamarin.
- Proven work experience as an app developer
- Familiarity with app testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and conventions
- Ability to develop intuitive app workflow and flow of control
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience publishing to app stores.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping