Department: GIS Solutions | Ahmedabad
Candidate should be able to handle all pre-sales activities and provide end-to-end solution as per client requirements. It includes technical proposal writing, prepare presentation, deliver presentation, software demo and conduct POC.
What you’ll do?
- Understand entire requirement and design solution that brings business value and secure opportunity by translate requirements into standard solution. (Requirement as per RFP/ EOI or business opportunity identify by BD team.)
- Articulate the business problem into a deployable system requirements with deployable GIS architecture and deliverable as per scope of work. Effort estimation based on proposed solution.
- Solution should leverage our Geospatial technology which also includes custom-designed solutions to integrate our technology platforms with clients operations.
- Prepare technical proposal for enterprise GIS solution as per the requirement mentioned in RFP/ EOI or business opportunity identify by BD team.
- Proposal covers all necessary details such as implementation methodology as per scope of work, SDLC approach, solution architecture, functional and technical requirements, and interface / wireframe and integration approach with other system.
- Prepare technical presentation against submitted proposal. It should highlight the technical strength of proposed solution and overall capabilities of products. Deliver presentation to client that makes strong representation of company and secure our position to get opportunity.
- Conceptualize and develop POC as a part of technical presentation of proposed solution with respect to RFP.
- Build relationship & coordinate with Client / System Integrators for Technical support and assistance
- Interacting with concern stakeholders
- Assist project implementation team for finalization of requirements, implementation and integration approach, align coordination between project team and client.
- Support sales teams to prepare presentation with respect to the focused areas of opportunity.
- Coordinate with development team for sharing all required knowledge for POC, take a lead, coordinate with system integrator team for POC implementation and required integration.
- Conduct demo of our solution verticals to client which makes strong impact towards the fulfilment of client need.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma in IT Field or GIS Field
- 5 + years in IT Industry (Software Side)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), excellent presentation skills.
- Should be well versed in solution conceptualization, requirement understanding, enterprise design methodology, solution designing, SDLC models, integration approach and technology migration.
- Should have strong analytical and technical problem solving approach that transform business need into a deployable solution requirements and design.
- Ability in analyzing business specification documents and propose solutions options based on the business specification documents.
- Skilled to manage client and system integrator by considering the business objectives and technical requirements. Finalize the solution as per the need which includes application, data, infrastructure, business rules, technical recommendation and enterprise level integration.
- Willingness to travel
- Handholding experience in use of UML to represent the technical approach visually through module diagram, flow chart, use-case diagrams, data flow diagrams, business flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Knowledge of web technology, mobile app development, programming language and APIs and web services are desirable.
- Experience of application development, client side engagement are value added.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.