Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Software Engineer – Database will be responsible to conceptualize and design DB solutions and manage processes with a team of developers.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Execute database and table backup and restore procedures
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application to its maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Requirement estimation and collaboration
- seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Should have 4+ years of software development experience.
- Strong working experience Database like PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MS SQL
- Basic knowledge on VC++.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C++ programming Skills (Preferred).
- Experience in advanced PL SQL concepts like Records Collections Exceptions Triggers Bulk Operation
- Experience with Table Partitioning, DB links, Tables Views Materialized Views Procedures Functions Packages and Indexes and Performance Tuning.
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
- Knowledge of PL SQL debugging , exception handling.
Required Education Qualification
- B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc/ MSc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping