Software Engineer - Web
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Software Engineer – Web will be responsible for researching, development and testing on Product features in Product Development department to develop new features or enhancement in existing features of the products on latest web technologies.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application to its maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Requirement estimation and collaboration with product team
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality (Optional).
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Bsc/ Msc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Required Skills and Experience
- Should have 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong working experience of at least 2+ years on React JS.
- Working experience on Node JS and Angular JD will be added advantage.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C# programming Skills (Preferred).
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL.
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping