Software Engineer ( C++,VC++,MFC )
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Software Engineer-Product Maintenance will be responsible for researching, development and testing on Product features in Product Development department to develop new features or enhancement in existing features of the products.
What you’ll do?
- Maintenance of existing products and modules.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Managed team under him.
Required skills and experience
- Should have 4+ years of development experience in C++.
- Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
- Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
- Experience on developing application on Dialog based, MDI and SDI architectures
- Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLS and Libraries
- Hands on experience in implementing multi threaded applications
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping