Software Engineer (DirectX, OpenGL, GDI+,MFC)
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Senior Software Engineer – will be responsible for researching, development and testing on Product features in Product Development department to develop new features or enhancement in existing features of the products.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application to its maximum speed and scalability.
- Requirement estimation and collaboration with product team
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Design and developing Graphics Programming 2D/3D Visualization Tools.
- Hands on experience on SDK & WIN32 (x86, x64) system programming
- NOTE :VC++ and any experience on any of these programming languages DirectX, OPEN GL, GDI, GDI+ Can be considered.
Required Skills and Experience
- Should have 4+ years of software development experience.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C++ programming Skills (Preferred).
- Experience in Graphics programming using either DirectX, OPEN GL, GDI, GDI+.
- Proven and hands on experience in development of application using GDI, GDI+.
- Hands on experience working with libraries, DLLs, threading & MDI / SDI Applications.
- Hands on experience SDK & WIN32 system programming.
- Good knowledge in Geometry/Maths/Vectors.
B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Bsc/ Msc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping