Process Improvement Lead - CMMI
Department: SEPG | Ahmedabad
Process Excellence is a key for successful delivery and implementation of any project which leads to organizational success. If you are a self motivated Person with demonstrated managerial capabilities to successfully drive large initiatives across multiple departments and stakeholders with ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups than this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll do?
- The person would be responsible for the Process & Delivery Quality function heading Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG), Quality Assurance Group (QAG) & Audit Group for the Delivery Center in Ahmedabad.
- Drive the CMMi initiative working with internal teams & external consulting firms to ensure successful Level 3 certification.
- Drive Process Excellence initiatives and functions across the SGL. Prepare Quality road map (process improvement plan) for the SGL in line with business objectives.
- Tailoring organizational Quality Management Systems (QMS) by for delivery tower and center specific needs.
- People Management responsibilities of SQA, Process Improvement team members who are reporting directly to the role.
- Conduct process training’s to project teams, middle management and support groups.
- Deploy Organizational QMS.
- Custodian for Process Assets Library.
- Identify and prioritize areas of improvement and coordinate software process improvement (SPI) activities.
- Schedule and conduct process audits to verify implementation and compliance
- Drive, Track and close Non Conformance’s raised across delivery groups as an outcome to process audits.
- Coordinate and participate in the external audits/assessments.
- Drive Process Improvement cycles and ensuring closure of activities.
- 5+ years of experience of which at least 3+ should be in the SEPG area working for an IT Services firm with experience of independently leading a CMMI certification initiative.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean projects to be able to effectively contribute towards such initiatives.
- Quality Framework and Standards e.g. CMM, ISO
- Should have independently led CMMi Level 3 initiatives successfully for atleast a center of 50+ resources.
- Strong skills and demonstrated experience in successfully driving large initiatives across multiple departments and stakeholders with ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups.
- Flexibility and ability to sift through across operational hands on activities as needed
- Experience working with Global In-house/Captive IT services organization.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification would be a plus.
- Well Versed with SDLC models Like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc.
- Should have all-around exposure to software development from Requirements Gathering, Software Design and Testing.
- Statistics & Metrics, Data Gathering & Analysis, Report preparation
- Program and team management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be self-motivated and capable of motivating others.
- Should complete the tasks on time, assigned by the management.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.