Senior Software Engineer - 3D
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
Senior Software Engineer -3D will be responsible for researching, development and testing on Product features in Product Development department to develop new features or enhancement in existing features of the products.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
BE/B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech/MCA in IT, CS, CE or Equivalent Degree.
Required Skills and Experience
- Should have 4+ Development Experience using OpenGL/WebGL/DirectX/GDI++ (Any of them ).
- Web Development experience with Graphics.
- Strong knowledge in basic 3D concepts.
- Strong knowledge in 3D visualization.
- Knowledge in 3D file formats.
- Development Experience in 3D Rendering.
- Prefer someone with experience of C++,VC++ and MFC.
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping