Senior iOS Developer
Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices as per requirement. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
What you’ll do?
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BE, B.Tech, MCA degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ Years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and swift.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping