Department: Product Development | Ahmedabad
If you are excited to execute full software development cycle for our Product IGiS , if you like to solve and play with complex mathematical calculations and algorithms. Come and Join our mission to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.
What you’ll do?
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
- Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
- Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
- Experience on developing application on Dialog based, MDI and SDI architectures
- Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLS and Libraries
- Hands on experience in implementing multi threaded applications
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
- Knowledge on Database and its programming
- Knowledge on COM
- Knowledge on GIS & Image Processing.
B.E/ Btech/ M.E / Mtech/ Bsc/ Msc/ BCA/MCA (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.