Junior Software Engineer
Department: Product Management | Ahmedabad
If you have a passion for solving Programming Problems. Join our team to develop web based application and customized solutions.
What you’ll do?
- Requirements Analysis, converting business requirements into technical specifications
- Design of applications according to defined business requirements, workflow design, designing of user interface
- Development of software: Dividing the whole project into functional modules, Code development, code documentation Debugging, Unit testing & Bug fixing.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Code
- Meeting the project deadlines.
- Should have 1 to 3 years of development experience in ASP.net, MVC and C#
- Understanding of core DotNet framework concepts
- Strong Conceptual knowledge of OOPs and c# concept.
- Experience in databases like MS SQL Server(2005 to 2014), postgresql and MS Access
- Crystal reports.
- Ability to resolve bugs as well as develop new feature.
- Ability to work independently while cooperating, coordinating, and mentoring the overall team
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
- Flexible to travel as per business need.
- Knowledge on Database and its programming
- Knowledge on COM
- Knowledge on GIS & Image Processing.
B.E/ Btech/ M.E / Mtech/ Bsc/ Msc/ BCA/MCA (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.