Software Test Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance | Ahmedabad
QA testers run various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements. They identify any problems and run debugging programs to fix issues.
What you’ll do?
- Testing & Bug Tracking: Get the documents related to project like RFP, FRS, SRS
- Read, Check documents & prepare test cases, according to the features identified
- To test the features according to the test cases and logging the bugs in to the bug management tool like redmine, JIRA, etc..
- As per project need to perform function testing (manual + automation), cross browser testing, API Testing, etc..
- Once bugs are resolve out the latest project version for client server & prepare test script in to automation framework (selenium).
- Reports & Data Management: All the bug details are maintained in to the bug management tool like redmine / JIRA. We can extract the details as per user need by applying various filters in the tool. Preparing effective screenshot / video for the entered bugs.
- Reviewing, Analysing & Documentations: Review project related details and evaluate product code and other specifications.
- Preparation of test plan documents as per product requirements.
- Prepare UAT(user acceptance testing) documents.
- Collaboration & Coordination: Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Research & Update: To perform R&D on newly available testing tools, find out pros and cons of the tools and prepare sample demonstration for the same.
Required Education Qualification
- BCA, MCA, BE IT/CE/EC, ME IT/CE/EC, B.Tech IT/CS/EC, M.Tech IT/CS/EC or a professional qualification relevant to Information Technology
- Proven QA Testing experience of minimum 1+ years using Testing tools (such as JIRA, Mentis, Selenium).
- Having experience in QA Automation & Manual Testing in IT Industry
- Functional Skills.
- Communication & Co-Ordination skills.
- Thought Process & Business Acumen (Thorough Understanding & Mapping of Business Situation).
- A creative Mind-Set.
- Analytical and Logical Skills.
- Organization and Prioritisation skills.
- Learning & Exploration.
- Team Work & Collaboration.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping