Department: Project Management | Ahmedabad
If you are the person with managerial acumen and strong in client facing role for getting things done from generation of requirement till final execution than this is the welcomed opportunity for you. Be a part of Scanpoint Geomatics Limited to serve the nation and make our product reach in each corner of nation.
What you’ll do?
- Interact with customer to understand their requirements.
- Analysis of all Process Documents & Reports.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- If any work in stuck in between, can go resolve it or provide the solution.
- Preparing Documents like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business use case Specifications, Business Rules and Software requirements specifications Project Scheduling and setting the project priority.
- Understanding of enterprise level applications, their architecture, issues, and data flow
- Must able to estimate a sizeable development effort
- Work in the analysis phase of the system development cycle and consult with users to evaluate business requirements, identify operating procedures, evaluate existing or proposed systems, and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Requirement Analysis
- Business process improvement
- Functional & Technical Analysis
- Business systems analysis
- Project management
- Project life cycle
- Change management
- System development life cycle
- Interact with development Team lead/ Manager
- Taking Payment approvals, Technical documentation approvals etc.
- Project coordination work
- Presenting demos to client as an when required as per the new development on the project.
- Prior experience in GIS field is preferred
- Can independently handle meetings with senior authorities of our government clients.
- 2+ years’ experience in as Business Analyst
- GIS Domain experience
- Must have worked on GIS software
- Master of Geometics preferred
Diploma/ Graduation or Post Graduation in (Geo-Informatics).
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.