GIS Technical Support
Department: GIS Solutions | Ahmedabad
Inquiries are significance of enthusiasm. If you are enthusiastic enough to satisfy the queries of customer and act as an mediator between organization and customer than be a part of Scanpoint Geomatics Limited to serve the nation and make our product reach in each corner of nation.
What you’ll do?
- Provide world-class technical support to end users of IGIS software to effectively diagnose and resolve incidents, while making a positive impression
- Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues by means of ArcGIS knowledge including ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Desktop extensions, and other related desktop technologies
- As the Subject Matter Expert, document technical issues via incident tracking which involves authoring, technical editing, and publishing of Knowledge Base articles as well as authoritative online content
- Interpret user issues to determine or recommend software changes to product engineers
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require
- 1+ year experience in Technical Support
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Any qualification.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.