Department: Marketing | Ahmedabad
What you’ll do?
- In-house graphic designers work in a company’s marketing or creative department.
- They are charged with becoming experts within the particular industry and gaining an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
- Greating final designs, working to a deadline and budget amending designs according to the clients’ final comments proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- Graphics and typography, new developments in design software, current trends and techniques.
- You will primarily be responsible for artworking and applying designs across a range of medias, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both essential. You’ll also be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions for clients
- Designing new and updating current client literature following: Corporate branding guidelines
- Contributes to the design of the overall look and feel of visual and interactive user interface across multiple products and platforms
- Development Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, Testing graphics across various media
Required Education Qualification
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- 4 to 10 years
• Creative flair (Visualising, conceptualizing & Designing)
• Exploratory and innovative
• Technical Expertise and Computer skills
• Comprehending and Expressive
• Process centric and Detail Orientation
• Flexibility and Multi-Project designing skills
• Result oriented
• Collaborative & Interpersonal skills
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping