Department: GIS Solutions | Ahmedabad
If anyone looking to administer enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage our Product IGiS enterprise platform by serving as solution architecture than this is a right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do?
- Proactively propose Geo enabled solutions that bring business value and address critical business challenges faced by internal teams.
- Articulate the business problem into a deployable system requirements with deployable GIS architecture and design specifications
- Assist in developing multi-year GIS strategy to assist with technology change.
- Experience in various GIS Software like
- Well versed with GIS Data conversion, manipulation and cleansing methodologies
- Overseeing the process for choosing buy or build technology solutions
- Managing processes like requirements gathering, project intakes, and prioritization
- Conducting post-execution reviews of installed applications to ensure effectiveness
- Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full life cycle.
- Prepare documentation and presentation.
- 8 + years of experience in architecture, implementing, and administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage IGiS enterprise platform (desktop, mobile, server, and online).
- Three or more years of hands-on experience with RF Planning tools, GIS software including their associated APIs or interfaces
- Expertise in geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Vast experience on different GIS platforms and in software development/customization.
ME /M.Tech/ MCA
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd is engaged in providing End-to-End Geospatial Products and Solutions for more than a decade.We have developed IGiS–world’s first integrated GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry and CAD platform in technology development partnership with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) | Government of India. All our products and solutions are entirely “Make in India” and our mission is to shape the future of a “GIS-enabled India”.