Department: Software Solutions | Ahmedabad
If you have a passion for solving Programming Problems. Join our team to develop web based application and customized solutions.
What you’ll do?
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
Required Experience and Education Qualification :
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience, including 2+ years in Drupal.
- B.E/ M.E/ B.tech/ M.tech/ Bsc/ Msc ( IT or Computer science) or Equivalent Degree.
Job Requirements :
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API.
- Experience working on Drupal 7.0 or higher version.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure with multiple projects
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd., is the leader in the Indian Geomatics Industry. We pioneer the nation’s geospatial domain through IGiS- An indigenous technology that brings GIS, Image Processing, Photogrammetry, and CAD together on the same platform.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geospatial industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping