Department: IT Systems | Ahmedabad
DevOps Engineer will work with software developers, system operators and admins, IT operations staff and others to oversee and/or facilitate code releases or deployments on a CI/CD basis.
What you’ll do?
- Deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations when they arise.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Specifying, documenting and scheduling, monitoring and reporting on adherence to policy.
- Manage continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environment through product/project management tools.
- Engage in code deployments, fixes, and update our processes and design new processes as needed.
B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Bsc/ Msc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree
Required Skills and Experience:
- Over all 2+ years of experience working as DevOps Engineer.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer preferably in to product development organization.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Previous experience working with tolls like TFS, SVN, Bwitty/ Trello etc.
- Previous experience working as QA in automation will be added advantage.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd. (SGL) is a national leader and pioneer in the Indian Geomatics industry. We have developed the very first indigenous Integrated Geographic Information System and Image Processing Software with an aim to provide a cost effective technology for global users of Geomatics.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geomatics industry significantly.
Link of Corporate Video: – https://youtu.be/ycu2Bxdr2Rw
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Mining | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping