Department: Product Management | Ahmedabad
The business analyst’s primary role is helping organization implement GIS based technology solutions by determining the requirements of a industry/vertical and communicating them clearly to project execution team and stockholders by Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
What you’ll do?
- Root level requirement gathering and analysis and convert it into business document System Requirement Specification (SRS) & Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Collecting and analysing master data, Mapping of the organizational hierarchy and functional processes to the applications.
- System requirement Analysis, Change Management
Planning, Budgeting and Execution.
- Coordinate with Technical Team to discuss project requirements and their effort estimation.
- Analyse the requirement and discuss with development team.
- Prepare Business Process Reengineering for changes taking place while implementing the new applications.
- Monitor and control the impact of changes on effort estimation and cost.
- Meeting with product owner/stockholders/domain experts for SRS review/discussion/approval as and when required.
- Advising in conceptualization of business applications to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness in their functioning.
- Help stockholders on Workflow Automation, Document Management, Management Information System (MIS) & Decision Support System (DSS).
- Training to end users and facilitate user acceptance testing as per requirement.
Documentation and Reports:
- Prepare the documents like BRD, FRS, SRS, Change Management, Project Vision Document, Requirement Management Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, User Stories, Use Cases and Test Cases.
- Use the best tools and techniques for analysis of reports.
Market research and Competitor study:
- Keep an eye on new development in GIS Industry.
- Do the study on competitor’s solutions.
- B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc/ MSc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6+ Years of experience working as a Business Analyst in IT Industry or GIS Industry.
- Business Sense
- Coordination and Collaboration
- Communication Skills
- Comprehending & Presentation skills
- Budgeting & Costing
- Organisation and Prioritization
- Learning & Exploration
- Stakeholder Management
- Functional knowledge of BA Models
- Research & Analytical Skills.
About Scanpoint Geomatics Limited:
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd. (SGL) is a national leader and pioneer in the Indian Geomatics industry. We have developed the very first indigenous Integrated Geographic Information System and Image Processing Software with an aim to provide a cost effective technology for global users of Geomatics.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geomatics industry significantly.
Link of Corporate Video: – https://youtu.be/ycu2Bxdr2Rw
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Mining | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping