Department: Business Development | Bangalore
Mouth words are best media of promotion. Are you a person to share your words for leveraging the sales of our product IGiS than you are invited to be a part of Scanpoint Geomatics Limited. Building relationship in government sector and achieve sales target is interim part of SGL.
What you’ll do?
- To promote and generate sales lead of India’s first Geospatial Product IGiS.
- Penetrate various sectors such as Educational, Government and Industrial sector for Karnataka Region.
- Responsible for driving business for SGL for related geography.
- Achieving assigned revenue targets.
- Responsible for account mining, new customer acquisition, relationship management for the assigned
- Responsible for exploring new markets and expanding businesses in the assigned geographies.
- Build, enhance & sustain high level / strategic relationships with key customers.
- Should be proactive in developing new lead generations, provide Technical solution as per the customer requisition by establishing strong link with customer’s demand generation till closure of the deal.
- Would be responsible for Opportunity qualification, competitive analysis, strategic and solution selling.
Primary Skills & Requirements.
- 5 + Years of Business Development experience.
- Energetic business professional with rich experience in Business development preferably in GIS software product/solutions.
- Proficient in Client Relationship and capable of driving end to end sales cycle.
- Should possess good sales acumen & structured sales approach to drive sales based on revenue target assigned.
- Must have exposure of Sales to Government/PSU customers.
- Should have good know how of customers and industry ecosystem in the respective geography.
- Academic Qualification in GIS along with experience in GIS industry would be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd. (SGL) is a national leader and pioneer in the Indian Geomatics industry. We have developed the very first indigenous Integrated Geographic Information System and Image Processing Software with an aim to provide a cost effective technology for global users of Geomatics.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geomatics industry significantly.
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Mining | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping